Truth can be dreams: call me stupid

Saturday, July 31, 2004

call me stupid

i said something stupid the other day. Just plain dumb. Actually it was more like i just miss represented myself and the way I feel about something. I can't explain why......it just happened.

The really crappy thing is I did this in front of people who don't know me. So they can't just know that I totally don't think like that or feel that way. I need to make this right. That is my goal this weekend. I hope I can be brave enough to tackle this.

It's funny because I finally was brave enough to open myself up to new people and this happens. Exactly what I have been afraid of. I suppose part of the lesson in this is that it won't kill me. If I am smart about it , it can make me wiser.

It will be a major hurtle for me to jump over in my life if I can get through my fears of ....... myself. I don't totally trust myself around people. Say something stupid, act like an idiot, and people can write you off. I suppose I feel that way because that is what I have done with people in my life many times. Reap what you sew....... darn it.


hayes at 10:04 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey alexandra, hope things iron out...I hate those times when you say things and then kick yourself in the butt until you make it right! Or maybe it is the Holy Spirit that feels like I'm kicking myself in the butt....God bless in your situation.
-Kristi

5:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home