Truth can be dreams: lies vs TRUTH

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

lies vs TRUTH

Lies I tend to believe about myself and the truths that crush them.....

1. I am not a good dancer
truth: it doesn't matter whether I am a good dancer or not.....that's not the point

2. I am an unlikeable person
truth: I am hard to get to know but once that happens I am a very cool person(with the Lords help of course)

3. I must be perfect
truth: I will never be perfect and it doesn't matter

4. I am an artist wanna be and my art sucks
truth: I love to be creative and God has gifted me with creativity. Almost all artists are insecure (I hope I'm not insulting any one)

5. I am a failure
truth: Yes I am, everyone fails at things all the time.That is why we need Jesus. That is how I have learned and grown. Sometimes I will fail and sometimes I will succeed. What matters is who I give the glory too...myself or Jesus, and that I need to keep pressing in toward the goal.......

Geesh thats all I can handle for now
hayes at 1:58 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Those are all very freeing truthes.
Its good to know that you are wise.
There are a lot of super talented artists out there who are not wise. It would be great to combine those two qualities, now wouldn't that change the world.

3:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home