Truth can be dreams

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thanks for the concern and prayers. I saw my doctor and have some tests scheduled. Can you believe that I have to wait until August 19th for one of the tests!! WOW. But I am glad that I am able to get them at all.

Ryan has been home a lot this week and let me tell you it feels great! It's so obvious to me that God intended men and women to raise children. Of course there are times when that is not possible but when it is its amazing. Women have the babies but they don't raise them alone. Raising children (to me) is as much a mans job as a women's. Everyone does there part helping and supporting each other and doing their best to create a strong healthily environment.

Now we all know that is so much harder to do than to say. Im just in a thankful mood. My husband rocks and my kids do to.

hayes at 2:21 p.m.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good I am happy to hear you went to the doctor. No kidding about being parents eh? Kids need there papas. My kids are wild over their dad. Can you emagin being a singal mom?

3:44 p.m.  
Blogger She Says Electric said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger She Says Electric said...

I don't think that I could have made it through the temper tantrum years without Ken. I would have ended up in the looney bin - litterally!
I thank God for Ken - he's flippin' amazing!
Connie

PS I'm a doorknob, I didn't realize that I was deleting my post! (This is the copy/paste of the original.)

8:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home