Truth can be dreams

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Trying to keep my mind on everything but my Physical body.

We are moving soon and I can't wait!! The place we are moving to is bright and refreshing. There is more space, which I feel will be good for all of us.

Silver needs his alone time more and more these days. And Trinity needs more space for her wanderings. She loves to explore. She actually listens to the word "No". Today I didn't want her to crawl into the back room and I just said "NO', she smiled and turned the other way. She has done that a few times now.

My sisters new baby (Charlie) is doing well. He was in the hospital for a week after the birth. He wasn't breathing properly (he had a lot of fluid in his lungs). But all seems well now.


that's the little monkey!!

hayes at 11:40 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutley adorable!
I am excited for you guys, getting a new place and all. I pray God's blessing on you!
Miss you much..hope to run into you soon!

-rach

5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home