Truth can be dreams: Moving Day

Friday, June 25, 2004

Moving Day

Hey just wanted ya'll to know that I will be taking off for awhile. We are moving soon and it looks like we won't be setting up internet or cable until the fall. We need to just cut a few bills for a while.

So I will try to blog now and then. But possibily not for the next few weeks.

Elisa...thanks so much for the offer to help but we really have nothing much to do except move our stuff! No painting or major cleaning. It should be a great move!

hayes at 8:16 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger She Says Electric said...

I'll miss ya while you're gone, but the bills thing is totally understandable.
See you in the fall... :)

1:20 a.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Hope your moving day goes smoothly!
Hey I am possibly going to be in the Peg for the first two weeks in August.
I am leading a Street Invaders Team there...
Hope to see ya!
Ciao...
Blessings on you guys!
-Rachel

1:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ! I just read a post on the Breathe site that you are looking for a crib mattress. I have one with a toddler bed . . but I need it until November. That is probably be too long for you to wait. I bought my mattress at Toy Traders. You could give them a try.

Elaine

5:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its jen,...whats the breath site........?..Hows the new home,...so sad you are going to be off line,..but i will e-mail you every so often,...so when you check your e-mail u will have lots to read...love ya!

10:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home