Truth can be dreams: Jesus is WICKED! (I mean that in a good way...of course)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Jesus is WICKED! (I mean that in a good way...of course)

Hey...we are in our new place! It's amazing! We are so blessed it's seriously hard to believe.

Our car was broken for a whole week so we have been taking the bus and walking a lot (my legs are killing me). It's been hard but also a fun adventure. Today we literally scraped just enough cash together to pay for the repairs YIPPIE!

Here is a poem I started writing over a year ago and just completed this week. I totally dig it....

Don't touch my sleeve.
Don't touch my heart.
You're not allowed,
in that precious part.

So go, get lost.
It's not hard to do.
You just have to be,
a BIG loser like you.

Look at you now.
You're so dam real.
It's just too bad,
you can not feel.

I let you inside.
You cramped my style.
Never AGAIN........
Well, at least not for a while.

I actually can't remember who I wrote that about. It could be any number of people.......geesh that's kinda depressing....

hayes at 9:30 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger She Says Electric said...

LOL! @ "Any number of people" and "At least not for awhile". It's so true, sad but true.

Sorry about your car... I know exactly how that feels. It was a couple of weeks before Christmas that ours kicked the bucket. The weather here is pretty mild - that's a God-send! We bused it and borrowed cars for a full month. It felt really nice to be back in the drivers seat of our own vehicle.

The long-awaited cd should be in our grasp within the month. We are at the final mixing stage and getting the graphics together. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!

10:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like it...
I am glad you are in your new place!
I am excited for you!
Blessings on you guys!!
-rachel

9:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexandra,
Nice to see you in the blogger world again! Hear you are seeing Tony and Christina this week! What a small world! Christina was my roommate! Well, hope you enjoy the new place! Where is it?
Kristi

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home