Truth can be dreams: Book Worm

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Book Worm

I still can't get enough of reading these days. My mother in law (awesome lady) gave me many books and I just can't stop reading them all. Right now one I am reading is "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire". I think it's an older book. I seem to remember people talking about it years ago. Well anyway I am just reading it now.

It's really been great. So far it's all about prayer. The power of prayer and a humble heart. I love it. It's exactly what I need. I have got to humble myself and pray. Cry out to God for everything. This is very good for me. I like to do things on my own, by myself, with no help....because I don't need any help...... YA RIGHT!

That's why I have tried many times over the past 2 years to accomplish things and have ended up accomplishing practically nothing. Except showing people that I am lazy and un trust worthly. I press on...


hayes at 3:11 p.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes those old books can be really great.
I got one a few weeks ago from the 70s and its still
relevant and challenging to my life today.
We still need to have that playdate before its -30.
Oh, too late! ha ha ha
Erica

9:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alexandra, saw you at church today from a distance! You looked great today! All beautified! Nice to see you! (even though we didn't get a chance to chat)
-Kristi

1:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home