Truth can be dreams: another birthday?????

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

another birthday?????

Today is Silver's real birthday. 3 years old! Three years ago today I was in labour with this little turkey. Two days of labour that is!!! He was actually born at 11:56pm, almost the 2nd of december.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 11:40 and thought to myself. This kid is going to be born TODAY! I just couldn't stand the thought of going through days of labour and him being born just after midnight. It doesn't seem like a big deal now but at the time I was determind to get him out!


On another note. I am not doing any dishes today. I just refuse to. I had a really hard day yesterday, bringing the kids to the doctor to get some shots. I was only able to do one load of dishes so now there is a huge stack, and so what. Let it remain there until Ryan or myself actually have the strength to dig in and start washing. Or when we need a fork.


hayes at 1:35 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Silver! Enjoy the day! And just wondering Alexandra, are we doing something on saturday?

3:11 p.m.  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

If you're anything like me, you may not need a fork for a while. When I wait 'till I need a fork, I usually end up using a spoon, then a knife, then a spatula, then a wisk, and finally my fingers, but only if the wooden spoons are all dirty.

Our dishwasher was on the fritz and just got fixed today. My son is in the kitchen loading the dishwasher right now, "oh the blissful sound of running water..."

I linked to your site from Yvonnes. Just came by to say hi, so here it is "hi!"

Darlene www.wwjblog.blogspot.com

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there girl thanks for the post......cute baby boy you have there!!Awwww arent they fun!Hope all is well........it was nice to hear from you....jewel

12:15 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Sonya Braun here...I couldn't sign in, so I'm commenting "anonymously". I thought I was the only one who felt like that about dishes sometimes. But I'm usually not quite so gracious with myself. Waiting until one has the energy is often the best thing to do...if you can handle the mess (or lack of forks) in the meantime!

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home