Truth can be dreams: Tests

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tests

Got my test results back. Looks like something is up with one of my kidneys. They don't really know for sure so they want to send me for a CT scan. I can't tell you how just finding SOMETHING out has made a difference. I am not as edgy, or touchy. I now know that I'm not just crazy. After a busy, stress filled, emotional weekend it was great to hear my results.

My last doctor just made me feel like such an idiot. After she basically laughed at me I figured it was time to move on. The doc I have now is great.

So long story short I would appreciate your prayers about getting this CT scan. The sooner the better of course.


hayes at 10:24 a.m.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by having some sort of peace of mind when you get at least a few answers,...for myself and all that i have been going through it has come down to my heart and a condition called mitral valve prolapse.,..which explains alot,..i also had a retard doctor that made me feel so dumb,...told me this was all phsycosematic....arrrrrrrrggghhhhh,...i felt like saying ...buddy,...do you homework,...!!!Anyways,..i will totally pray for the scan...i know how it feels to be in this sort of physical state and try to be a good mummy.......love u hun!!! Jen M

11:17 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Thanks for the prayers guys. Jen, glad to hear you got some answers. It DOES feel great to know something (good or bad). Espically when you have waited as long as we have. Eventhough I don't have any solid answers yet the process is moving along.

I was so sick of being in limbo with the whole thing. It made it hard to deal with because everything is so up in the air. At least once I get a diagnosis I will know how to take it on.

9:15 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey has carlie had the baby???is she ok??let us know........concerned friends in kamloooooops

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home