Truth can be dreams: The party's over :(

Saturday, November 27, 2004

The party's over :(

Well it was a crazy day (only because I had to work this morning and then rush home)!

Silver's birthday party was sooooooo awesome. I was rushing around a bit (as those of you who were here know). But I just didn't have enough time to get stuff ready. The only thing I would have done differently would be to chill with my guests a bit more. Other than that it was really cool.

Thanks so much to everyone who came. At first Silver was overwhelmed but when he got use to it he had a blast.

Emma and Silver! They both have thier princess crowns on!!

Arrrrrrgh!!

SIlver with his cake.


hayes at 4:23 p.m.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Alexandra, I hope that you get a nice rest after the craziness of this week! Bless you!
-Kristi

1:24 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

Cute pictures, looks like sooooo much fun!
Sorry we had to miss it.

5:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday silver all the way from BC....looks like you had lots of fun...gotta love those parties hey A?...I know,...Raven's is coming up in feb...4 yrs....whoah.....don't know what i am gonna do...anyways...heres my new link for my journal to post on your site..once and for all http://neverendingjourney.bravejournal.com
i know i have had several but i keep having problems,..hopefully this is it now...

12:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY he looks like his Papa!!!!!!!!!! WOW All I can see is Ryan!! Glad he had a good birthday

Miranda

8:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home