Truth can be dreams: Hey Dancer

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hey Dancer

One of our main desires as a dance group is to see the people set free. To receive FREEDOM in any way. I feel that that is happening already by the grace of God.

I want to know who wants to dance. If you've taken classes or not, if you dance alone in your room, or just in your head. I don't care and neither does the Lord.

We have another piece in the works that involves ALOT of people. The only requirements are, for women - to be willing to wear a wedding dress or some other fancy WHITE dress or clothes. For men - to be willing to wear a nice white shirt.

It's about the True Bride of Christ, and what that really looks like (including men). All different intimate relationships with God. My hope is that it will really show people not to be afraid of intimacy with Jesus, and how that is SO different from what our world calls intimacy.

We are thinking of having this ready for January/Febuary.

If you're in(or have questions) email me. We will start practing right after the holidays. r.a.hayes@shaw.ca


hayes at 1:02 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure miss dance.
It's been years. Before I had kids!!

Miranda

11:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home