Truth can be dreams: birthday parties are HARD!

Friday, November 26, 2004

birthday parties are HARD!

I have been going nuts today getting ready for Silver's birthday party. In some ways it's totally fun, but in others ......it's not.

I toally slacked with some of the invites. That makes me crazy because I was totally prepared for that weeks ago but just kept forgetting to contact people.

Well I think that all in all it's going to be a blast. The only thing I am worried about is the cake. I am making it myself. I have BIG plans for it but who know what will happen int he end.

When I was about 13 I went through this weird stage where I decorated cakes just for fun. I remember making a cake and then decorating it just for practice. I am now hoping that some of that practice will pay off now.

Well Happy Birthday Silver! (it's actually on dec 1st but I had his party early as to not conflict with the AWESOME artists show at the Vineyard!)

hayes at 3:27 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home