Truth can be dreams: You are what you eat, so eat something good!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

You are what you eat, so eat something good!

If I am watching t.v it's usually Food Network Canada. I love getting ideas and recipe's. I am starting to see how good food can make life all that much sweeter. Why on earth would we go to McDonald's and eat garbage when we could cook up an awesome meal ourselves at home.

I remember when I was a kid eating some great food. We rarely went out anywhere to eat (there were just too many of us, it would have cost a fortune). I want my kids to grow up experiencing different flavors and textures.

Silver is a crazy eater. He has always been fairly fussy but it took me until recently to realize it is a 'good' kind of fussy. You see he wont eat burgers, hardly touches fries. I have to force him to eat pizza but he loves sushi! He loves to eat black olives, broccoli, rice, guacamole crab and other fish. He actually has good taste in food.

Trinity has always been happy to eat just about anything but her all time favorites are tomatoes (she can't get enough of them), avocados, all kinds of cheese, carrots, and grapes. I just love my kids!


hayes at 2:58 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt that nice?My kids are like that too.People are always like...."Your kids eat weird food!" Ive never let them be fussy eaters though.Its like ........here's dinner eat it or dont but I aint makin you something different!Too many of us!LOL!We dont eat out much either.We boycotted fast food a few years ago.Every once in a blue moon if we happen to go there we all feel sick after.LOL.We do love pizza though.All of us.I have a hard time paying for restaurant food because I KNOW I can make it better and cheaper at home.Thats nice that your kids are like that.Anyhow......hope you are having a nice day.....Adi

10:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home