Truth can be dreams: SUCKIE

Monday, June 13, 2005

SUCKIE

It's early. I'm tired. Someone slashed our tire and it is completely FLAT. Ryan had to take a taxi to work. I am thankful that our car wasn't stolen. That's all I have I can't think straight. I usually pray over our car everyday. No joke. I mean I don't go out and lay hands on it everyday, but I would say a prayer thanking God for our car and ask him to protect it. For some reason the last 2 or 3 weeks I have stopped that. I need to get back in the habit. Also Ryan (and this is for real), was swatting a bug in the car and broke our windshield! There is a huge spiderery crack on the passenger side. HELLO! I guess he doesn't know his own strength.
hayes at 5:50 a.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your car! I'll be praying for you guys! Hope everything gets worked out (in a cheap and quick manner) with your tire and windshield!
Bless you today!

6:58 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Alexandra that does suck! What the heck hey? Let me know if you need a ride to dance.

12:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a common occurrance actually... my husband swatted a fly on the windshield with a workglove one time and split the whole windshield in two.

Esp. an issue if it is hot outside. makes it fragile I guess.

11:21 a.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Wow! Well we won't be swatting any flies in our car anymore. We got a new tire (50.00) and the windshield will have to wait about a month.

12:07 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

I hope you're having better days since...
By the way, for the weed hound, Canadian Tire about $30. You and some neighbours could get together and invest in one!

6:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home