Truth can be dreams

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (28%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (66%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I am not surprised by this result. I love order and knowing what's coming next. I am actually not spontaneous at all. I love to plan.

Anyway, I have tried to post a few times in the past few days and it keeps getting erased. Life is busy. Silver started school. I will post pictures soon.
hayes at 7:09 a.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I too am incredibly left brained!

10:02 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

That's very interesting, seeing as you're a very artistic person. Where did you do that? Your links didn't work. (I guess that web-site you listed, eh?) Hoping to dance on Sunday...need to talk to hubby.

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

ooo, kristi, freaky!

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

not that you're left-brained, but that we posted almost simultaneously!

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

I was 60% right-brained and 48% left-brained.

10:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home