Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

http://www.danceministry.com/ This is a website that has totally blown me away. I am reading the book by the founder of this ministry. It has some great foundational stuff in it that could benefit dancers and non dancers alike.

There are some small video clips that are really cool and they did a big event with almost 200 dancers and a huge band all just to worship God! That is so freakin cool. There are some dances with like 30 or 40 people!!! That's what I want to do one day. A dance with a huge group of people! It would be amazing to have the whole church get involved. I am going to pray for that :)
hayes at 8:19 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So cool! Let's definitely pray for that...there's something released when people(lots, little, young, old, male, female) DANCE! You've definitely got the gifting!!

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

Awesome!! Awesome that you are so pumped and motivated and inspired! Did you know that the literal meaning of 'inspired' is God Breathed - Ruah - inspired by God.
I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
I have some neat things to talk to you about too, but later when you're not running out the door!
Blessings and have fun my friend.

3:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home