Truth can be dreams

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Today I feel like a failure. Without getting into details I just feel like I have failed in certain areas of my life. Failure is one of my biggest fears so feeling this way is what I dread. But then again like all hardships they can produce strength and character like nothing else. So I will embrace this moment and ask God what he wishes me to learn. Perhaps I need to switch some of my thinking. Maybe my priorities are wrong and I need to review my list. Or maybe I am doing things pretty well and this will strengthen my confidence in my decisions. ????????????????
hayes at 2:22 p.m.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you just hate it when you lay your heart out and no one leaves any feedback...I don't have any great words of wisdom...just wanted you to know that someone heard you.

6:04 p.m.  
Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

i hear ya. I hate that feeling. I think the only worse feeling would be fear, at least for me. Yet i guess fear is wrapped up in that too. It might be good to get a different perspective on the situation. I use Barry for this sort of thing. He's my encourager. BTW, Good Post, Good Writting!

7:59 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

I am actually ok with not getting feedback, then again it is always nice to hear from others. So thanks:)

8:06 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you're on the "other side" today. I know one of the hardest areas for me is failing in relationship. It leaves me feeling like utter crap. The other area is failing in parenting. (I guess that's a relationship, too). Anyways, I hope you've gained some perspective on the situation. It always seems to help.

4:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Failure - a very hard experience. I have two responses inside me to this post - one is 'way to go Alexandra' - learn all you can from each failure and you become strong. Secondly, often what we see as faiure is really mixed- some faiure but not everything is usually - and God always sees our heart. Love you and your honesty.

8:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home