Truth can be dreams: Things that make me crazy

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Things that make me crazy

Do you know what a round-about is? When I drive to work I take Waterfront drive and there are a few round-abouts. These things are pretty cool and really keep traffic moving if you know how to use them. I have noticed that there a quite a lot of people out there who have no clue how these things work. You see it's pretty simple. The car on the circle has the right of way and the other cars yield until it is clear to go. I wish more drivers knew this.

One other thing that makes me crazy is how some customers treat the merchandise at the store I work at. You see it is mostly a toy store so we have a lot of cute kids and there parents shopping. Now it's totally alright to touch things in the store, I mean how can you take a kid into a toy store and not let them touch stuff! We even have some toys put out that are meant to be played with. But taking the groovy girls and rubbing them all over the dirty floor is not cool. Or opening a package that is taped closed and then not putting the item back inside is also not cool. There have actually been parents who have said, "could you watch my daughter/son I just want to go into another store"? !!!! Like WHAT! That's freakin nuts! Or parents who just leave there young children in the store alone and then walk out. There have been times when a parent does that and then freaks out when there child isn't in the same spot they left them in.

I LOVE to people watch and my job gives me great opportunity to watch parents and kids of all types to interact. It's very educational actually.

O.K I'm done. Those are two things that make me crazy.
hayes at 11:13 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you, glad you're back. Looks like you had a great time in SK. We need to get a Sept. dancers meeting together and get some vision again for the fall. What do you think??

10:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home