Truth can be dreams: Whoa

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Whoa

So here we are in little Eston Sask. It has been amazing. I seriously can't explain how amazing our time has been so far.

Dancers- you guys wouldn't hardly believe the stuff we are getting to do here. The first night we did a drama/dance about starting a FIRE (the theme of Street Invadors is Fueled), and it was really cool. I think they got it on tape so I will try and being home a copy. The dance in worship has been seriusly one cool thing after the other. I am working with 5 amazing girls who are soooooo willing to try and do anything. They are all crazy gifted too. I will try and take some pictures.

I gotta go.
hayes at 3:37 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That is so cool, Alexandra! I would love to see the video and hear all about your time in Sask.! Bring on home those awesome ideas and new forms/ideas/ways of moving in worship. BLess you!

8:49 a.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Right on! Sounds exciting! Gives me some motivation!

9:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home