Truth can be dreams: Busy Bees

Friday, September 16, 2005

Busy Bees

We are getting into our Fall routine. Ryan is back at school full time and working a couple days a week. I am back in dance class and even assistant teaching a couple classes! It's very cool. Also I am working 3 days a week at the store (kite and kabootle). Silver is in Nursery school every afternoon and he loves it. Trinity as usual is happy to do whatever.

Silver went to the dentist a few days ago and had two cavities filled. He was SO good. No crying at all. But he bit his frozen cheek and now it is really sore. The poor guy has missed two days of school already and might need to miss today as well.

This post is not ever exciting I know but things are great. We also got out windows fixed and it feels great to have a windshield without a huge crack in it. Oh and my doctor's appointment is coming up soon. I always look forward to those.
hayes at 9:00 a.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

sounds like things are going along nicely as you get into the fall routine! good to hear!

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

miss you guys.
just wanted to let you know how awesome I think you are and I feel so blessed that God would allow me the priviledge of getting to know you! Heaps of blessings on you guys, heaps and heaps and heaps....

11:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK wow i haven't been here for a while (sorry about that)...and it looks amazing in here girlfriend!! WOW your fall sounds so much like mine...good times!! I loved that painting you did down a few entires...good job hunny....!! I hope you are well,...i think of you often and wish we were closer and could be more a part of each others lives.....LOVE YA

5:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home