Truth can be dreams: giving it away

Friday, September 23, 2005

giving it away

I strongly believe in giving our gifts away. I always want to be pouring what the Lord is teaching me into others. Now I don't mean pour your self dry or empty that's just silly. What I mean is being careful not to hold something (like a gift God has given you) so tightly that you miss chances to bless the world with it. I believe in teaching others what I have learned and encouraging them to go above and beyond anywhere I have been. To see someone God has allowed you to pour into achieve even greater things is an amazing gift. I hope I get to experience that over and over and over and over again.

I starting writing this post like 6 hours ago. I have lost my thought.............. so be it.
hayes at 9:15 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Hmmm...a good reminder for me and my music...

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Alexandra I totally see that in you. You are such a giver, of your time, gifts, talents, wisdom....seriously it is awesome. I feel so blessed that I have been able to receive from you, and been inspired to keep the giving going.

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home