Truth can be dreams: What's new?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What's new?

We are taking a trip to Thunder Bay soon. For those of you that don't know that's where I grew up. It's a city in Ontario about 8 hours drive from here. Ryan and I lived there for about a year just after we got married. You see Ryan didn't know my family and they didn't know him so it was a time for everyone to just get comfortable with each other. It was good but I am glad we live here now. I love Winnipeg. It's been so good to us.....GOD has been so good to us.

Let me tell you one of the best things about Winnipeg. Masterworks studio. If you don't know what that is check out the website. http://www.masterworksstudio.org/
I am encouraging EVERYONE I know to take a class there. They have many different classes for children to adults. This is such a cool place where you can learn new skills, worship God, and exercise. I just totally believe in the vision of the studio. It's such a great cool place that could use all kinds of support. So take a class, send your kid to a class, or heck just donate some money to support what God is doing there!

As you can tell I am a little excited about the place. But it really is amazing. There are also some great teachers there, including Ruth (check out her blog) who is the program director. She's GREAT!

Now what was I talking about? Oh ya our trip to THunder Bay. It should be a good time. I guess that's all I have to say about that.
hayes at 1:18 p.m.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Alexandra - Masterworks Studio has been a place of LIFE for myself and is now blessing my beautiful dancer-daughter too. They have such a great mix of Christian dance and also a focus on technical skill. (I have found that these two are not always combined!!)I am so glad that you are getting more involved there and think that you will be a blessing to them too!! You are artistic, spiritual, a visionary leader and organized - that is a unique mix.

1:48 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

So many good memories at Masterworks! I do love it there, too! If I wasn't living across the city I would definitely think about taking a class!! I'm so excited that you're passionate about it and that you're getting involved! Way to go! You'd be an incredible dance teacher/inspiration/leader, etc.
You rock!! (and are so incredibly creative, artistic, talented...)

2:02 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

You're GREAT! That's why I hired you. I'm loving having your energy and creativity at the studio!
You may not love me as much when I tell you I'm stealing a version of your blog-skin... (hehehe) Different colours and image but pretty much I've stolen your idea... you inspired me! Thanks and sorry!
I hope that you feel God's foot on your butt, moving you to put yourself out there creatively. I hear him calling you artistically. Painting, dancing, choreography... I think you've been planted and now is the time to blossom!

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Ahh Masterworks....I would love to take a class again sometime! So good that you are stepping out more and more in your creative giftings, Alexandra! Bless you!

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Enrique said...

That place looks great. I use to take classes at a place in KC called Dramatic Truth. There is nothing like dance.

12:37 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

WOW thanks for all the encouraging comments! I totally wasn't expecting all that nicey niceness after my commercial for masterworks :)

9:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home