Truth can be dreams: OUCH!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

OUCH!

So this morning Trinity and I where playing on my bed. We where having tons of fun laughing and tickling each other. Then at some point she hurt her neck. She seems to have pulled something. So this is her today

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

even though she is in pain she still said "cheese" and smiled for the camera! I think she might be on her back all day. She has tried to get up a few times but it's just to painful. I did give her some tylenol but I don't know how much that will help. I think I will go massage her a little to get her muscles to relax.
hayes at 11:03 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Huffman said...

Poor Trinity! She is so cute. Take it easy Trinity. Hope you are doing better today.
Love your Aunty Kellie

7:41 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

OOo she is so cute! I hope she starts feeling better soon! You guys are such a cute family!

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home