Truth can be dreams: Yikes

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yikes

We are leaving early Friday morning for Eston and Street invaders. I have so many plans and major vision for the week we will be there teaching and learning. I have been just plugging away trying to fit all the stuff I need to get done into my usual schedule. It's been a bit crazy.

Today I made 4 capes (one for Silver) and last night I made 3 skirts. I still need to make one more cape and 6 skirts. I should be able to get that done tomorrow. Just writing this out is making me realize how much I need to do. I still need my music mixed and that is stressing me out the most. Because I can't really plan and time the choreography until I have the final cut of music.

Also I am planning on running a bit of a workshop for the dance leaders who will be there. I really want them to receive as well as give. I have been piecing that together too. I still need to finish reading the book that I am getting most of my info out of.

O.K I need to stop talking about it because I'm freaking and I need to get to sleep.
hayes at 11:36 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You're going to do so great out there! I hope it all comes together nicely and is so inspiring, encouraging and good for you guys! Enjoy yourself and way to be!! You're so creative and...efficient! You're making costumes, choreographing a dance, mixing music, being a mom, a dance teacher and the works - WAY TO BE (again)! I'll still be at home Thursday night if you wanna come and pick up the sticks. See you then!

4:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home