Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Are you enjoying this amazing weather? You should. Here is a list of 10 things on my mind

1. How awesome the weather is and how sad I will be a few months from now when it's freezing cold and snowy.
2. The Centre Vineyard's 10th anniversary. I'm super glad that SHeri will be there.
3. Dance dance dance
4. Getting more flexible...I am trying to stretch an hour a day.
5. being kind....I want to be more kind.
6. Appreciating people for who they are and what they do.
7. Survivor....I love this show and I haven't seen one episode this season.....so sad.
8. shoes and sweaters
9. water....must drink more water.
10. My lonely bible.
hayes at 4:06 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Alexandra - just one thing to say ... I love you and am really looking forward to seeing you!~sheri

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love those random and not-so-random thoughts! This weather has been incredible! I'm so thankful! Are we still dancing on Saturday at 4?

1:00 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

so when is the WCV anniversary thing? like what day is it? (or days?) Because I might be able to come out on the weekend of the 11th- 13th (of november)....let me know.

2:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home