Truth can be dreams: Back and ready to Attack

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Back and ready to Attack

Yippie we are home and we had a great time in Thunder Bay. It was a short trip (as usual) but it was great! We arrived Saturday morning around 5:30am. The kids slept most of the time. The last 2 hours, when it was my turn to sleep, they got restless and cranky. But we made it. Here is what we did this weekend.

SATURDAY
Arrive 5:30am and sleep until 10:30/11:00
I have a chiropractors appointment at 12:30
4:00 We all head to Shawne's house (my sister) for Thanksgiving supper. We eat, we hangout, we play bingo. Yes that's right I said BINGO. It's tons of fun and we all get tons of prizes.
9:00is we head back to Erinn's house (another sister where we stayed) and I put the kids to sleep and fall asleep myself AHHHHHHHHHH.
10:30 Ryan goes to play video games with the brother-in-laws until 3:00am. He's NUTS!
SUNDAY
10:00 we go to church. I see my sister Kellie who is having her operation the next day. The kids have fun in sunday school, we get to say a quick "Hi" to people we know and then we take off for lunch.
12:00 We take Trinity back to Erinn's for a nap and Silver and I go to the Superstore and look for a light saber (which he has been wanting).
3:30 We get back in just enough time to head over to Shawne's for a SUPER HERO party for all the cousins.
All the kids dress up like cool hero's and play games and have some food. It was a good time for the kids!!
Can't remember what time that ended.
11:00 We make hot wings at Erinn's and just chat with Erinn and Kris for a few hours then crash in bed.
MONDAY
Get up and go for breakfast with my Dad 9:00am. I love hanging out and talking to Daddie. It was nice.
11:00am go to Chapters and Winners.
12:30 Went to Heather's (antoher sister) and hung out there for a few hours.
2:30 back to Erinn's to pack.
4:30 stopped at the hospital to see Kellie who had just gotten out of surgery. She was out of it so we just left her some stuff and left.
5:30 fill up on gas and get a car wash and then off on the road again. Whew.
hayes at 9:16 a.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Sounds like a full fun weekend! That must be so much fun having so many sisters, and you all seem like such an exciting bunch...bingo, super hero parties... that rocks!.

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Wow! That sounds very full indeed! Sounds like a lot of fun though! Ahhh....lots of sisters! I love sisters!

12:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you were able to see the fam. I can only imagine how crazy fun it would have been with all of you together.

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That sounds like an awesome trip to Thunder Bay! You have such a rockin' family! I was just thinking that my family should do that when we'd all grow'd up! I LOVE SISTERS, too! They're great!
Glad you had a great time! Glad to have you back!

9:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HUN...i got your MSN yesterday...will try to get that out ASAP...they are recording a new one in November and it is more the stuff that they do now....the one that you had is old and not really relevant to the style they play now (other than a few songs)....
Hope all is well with you and yours my love,...i miss chattin with ya...but i know how life gets busy....
Well God Bless babe!
Jenifer

4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home