Truth can be dreams: My poor little girlie

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My poor little girlie

So Trinity is pretty bad. She can't move her head at all. I slept with her last night so I could help her change position in the night. She woke up around 11:00pm just as we where going to bed. She was due for some advil so we brought her out to the couch to give her the medicine. She was half asleep so she kept trying to move her neck and she screamed and cried like I have never heard her before. It was so upsetting. After just one day of this I already feel drained. When I came home for supper last night she clung to me and just didn't want to let go. So we sat there on the chair for hours together. I am praying this is over soon. God bless parents with sick children. It's tough!
hayes at 8:59 a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Oh, Alexandra! That is not fun for any of you!

Do you have a physio or chiropractor or something? Necks are so tricky. I know when mine jams up, it's really hard and hard to regain mobility right away, even with treatment.

If you're looking for a chiropractor, we have a really good one: Danielle Birtch at Atlas Chiropractic on Selkirk (586-9771). She just got some new scanning equipment that helps diagnose the problems, too. Great with kids.

Hope the pain dissipates SOON.

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home