Truth can be dreams

Monday, January 30, 2006

I was so exhausted on Saturday night that I crashed on the couch at 8:30. As soon as the kids went to bed I was out. It was a weird feeling. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I had things I needed to do but I just couldn't stay awake. My body wouldn't let me do anything but sleep. I am going to try to get to bed earlier.

There has been very little time around our place to just relax. I haven't had a day off in a very long time. So I have stopped working Fridays at the store. I just couldn't take the extra night away from the kids and Ryan. We are at a busy time in our lives, with work kids, school etc so it's actually hard to know where to draw the line on certain things....like work. Because we need to work but how much. How much money do we really need. That's the big question I guess. Money is always good because there are always things to buy or places to give but how much is enough? I don't know. All I know is I was working too much and now Friday nights off will be much appreciated. I love my job because it helps me to pursue my passions in life. I hope that one day my passions in life will also put food on the table. That would be very cool. I am experiencing some of that now and it feels pretty good.

gotta run.
hayes at 8:53 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

You're rad Alexandra.
We had a great time with you last night!
God bless!

10:18 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

You are a precious commodity. Glad to hear you've created a night off.

Going to bed at a decent hour is hard for me, too!

11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home