Truth can be dreams: Weird Wednesday

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weird Wednesday

I had such a weird day on Wednesday. It was busy, stressful, fun, exciting, and tiring. It's been awhile since I had a day where I just felt like a total failure. It was like I could hardly do anything right or good. I freakin hated it.

Most often when I have these weird moments God gives me the ability to see the positive. To see that he is sharpening me and my character is being strengthened, but yesterday I just hated it. I wanted to fall into bed and cry until I slept. Well that didn't happen. I had to press on and keep going until the day finally ended. Today was much better.

I started writing a poem yesterday. If felt good to be inspired to write again. I'm still working on my first song. I started it about 5 years ago. I really should get on that. We are going to buy the rest of the stuff we need to have a complete drum kit soon. I can hardly wait.......but it will be awhile until we have a day off together to actually get the stuff. maybe next week.
hayes at 11:09 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

hmmm... :(
Glad there was inspiration.

12:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like days like that but it is funny how they often inspire deep stuff ie poetry.

6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home