Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well here we are just a few days left before Christmas and people are getting crazy. I love how people get really excited and crazy before Christmas but at the same time it's funny to me that all this time, money, and energy goes into one day.

We saw Narnia last friday and it was awesome. For some reason I totally forgot about St. Nick. You see it's been winter in Narnia for a hundred years but never Christmas. Finally the snow starts to melt and trees begin to bud and St. Nick shows up on his sleigh and gives out presents. Could you imagine winter without Christmas? It's a really great holiday that (for me) helps to soften the blow of yuckie winter. In this country most of us are very blessed to be able to give and receive gifts, have an awesome meal and enjoy time with friends. I plan on taking full advantage of that this season. I am going to celebrate Jesus birthday by blessing others and allowing blessing to come to me. Also I've been working a lot the last two weeks and I will enjoy my 6 days off!

Merry Christmas!
hayes at 8:04 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Merry Christmas my friend! I'm so glad you get 6 days off, you deserve it!
Thank you for all you've done for me this fall and especially the last two weeks. You have certainly blessed me and my family with the gift of time.
Many Blessings... hope to see you soon! (we missed you on Monday)
I can't wait to see Narnia!

9:57 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

merry christmas, alexandra!!

1:10 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Hope these days off rejuvenate you...missed you, too!

Have a great Christmas!

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Merry Christmas girl! I hope that this season blesses your socks off! take care, heaps of blessings on you guys!

11:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home