Truth can be dreams: Just do it!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just do it!

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. In the past I have always put getting my hair cut or dyed last on the list. But I am just so sick of looking yuckie with grey brown roots. We really shouldn't afford it but that's what I always say which is why I end up cutting my own hair and getting my husband to streak it for me (but don't tell anyone that, he might be embarrassed:) I feel almost giddy. I can't wait.

Silver's school Christmas concert was tonight. It was so cute. Silver picked his nose and ate it then he fell off the stairs but pulled him self right back up and kept singing. It was really a good show and it was extra special because 'Gramma' could be here.

Well I need to get some sleep. The past two weeks have almost killed me with work and other stuff. But tomorrow is a full day off with Ryan and kids and Sue (MIL). We get to finish the night by seeing Narnia. Yah it's going to be a wicked day.
hayes at 11:48 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I saw Naria last night! I really enjoyed it!

6:15 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yep, you'll love it!
That's so hilarious about Silver picking his noise, falling off the stairs and pulling himself back up again - o, if only it was caught on video!
Have fun getting your hair done!

9:15 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

I firmly believe in splurging once in a while to pamper yourself...a new hair color, a pedicure, massage. I love taking a break and doing something I don't NEED but is good for my mental health. In the end it makes you feel good and then your family feels good too. My dad always said "If momma aint happy, aint nobody happy". Its true!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed your fun day with your family!

5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home