Truth can be dreams: It's about time to break fourth the rhythm and the rhyme

Friday, February 10, 2006

It's about time to break fourth the rhythm and the rhyme

I have been trying to post for a week. There just hasn't been a good time. But finally here I am on Friday my day off :) It feels pretty good so far seeing as Ryan has let me sleep in.

We are starting to schedule our summer and so far it's looking very different from any other summer we've had. We are coming into some changes and need to make some serious decisions about jobs. We really need to do some seeking of the Lords will.

We have some very awesome opportunities but it's unclear to me what will be wise for us to take on.

I have wanted to make a little list of all the cool things I have been asking for, needing or wanting that the Lord has provided. Such as
- boots, I got some boots and they are amazing
- money, we are very blessed with all the ways he has given to us
- trust from people we respect
- a way to bless people with our giftings and be blessed
hayes at 9:35 a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Summer already?

Wow! You guys are on the ball!

10:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home