Truth can be dreams

Saturday, March 29, 2003

I have actually been out of the house about four times this week! Wow for me that is alot. I know its sad isnt it. But that is just life for now. I am excited about summer comming. I am REALLY excited. Ryan and I are going to be working as much as possible and hopefully finding a house. This summer just holds so many possibilities. I am usually not a person to hope to much... what I mean by that is I try not to get my hopes up too much about anything, that way if something doesn't work out I am not to dissapointed. I know that is kinda sad. But it has worked for me. So my feelings of expectation and hope for the summer are almost foreign to me. But I like it.

We have desided to take a few trips this summer. At first we thought that we should just stay here and not visit any family this summer. But we realised how stupid that is. Seeing family is so important. Silver getting to know and build great relationships with his grandparents (4) and aunts (5) and uncles (6) and cousins (9) means everything to us. SO we will be taking a trip to Thunder Bay and also to Bermuda. We are going to make a point to see family (Hayes and Hotsons) at least once a year. I never really knew my grandparents or cousins or aunts or uncles growing up. We lived in Thunder Bay and they all live in the Toronto area. Now that my grandparents are gone I regret not having (or taking) the oppourtunity to know them. They where all great Godly people and I know I could have gained much by knowing them more. So eventhough it will make the summer a little stressful in a few ways we must do what we feel is important for us and our children.

Wow that was exciting! Good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hayes at 10:53 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home