Truth can be dreams

Monday, March 31, 2003

WOW the past 48 hours have been challenging (to say the least). Silver is sick. He has had a major fever for the past day and a half (for which we have been giving him tylenol). So he has been very emotional. I have brought him to sleep with us the past two nights which for him is heaven but for us it is a nightmare. Silver never stops moving and keeps me awake most of the night. The poor little guy is passed out in our bed right now. I feel so terrible when he is sick. Really there is not much I can do but comfort him and pray.

I am feeling completely drained today. I worked yesterday and so we had to miss the potluck at church.....boo hoo for us. I am sure it was great. I really have no major deep thoughts at all today. My brain is having a hard time forming any thoughts right now.

I do have this one thing to share with those who read this blog. I had a dream about a week ago. It was a very short simple one but it still shook me up a bit. DREAM - Ryan and I where with a doctor and they where looking at the ultrasound results. They pointed out one picture and said that there was a problem with the liver. The liver looked bigger than is should. So I have been praying for the babys liver and heath. If any of you would like to say a prayer or two about this that would be awesome! Thanks!

hayes at 2:53 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home