Truth can be dreams

Friday, May 23, 2003

Alright so I think I am over doing it a bit. Yesterday was a very long hard day. Ryan worked both jobs and I also had to work. Another terrible sleep, then I had to get ready for work (wash my hair, iron my clothes etc), Silver was somewhat cranky all morning, feed Silver and remember to eat myself, go down town pick up Ryan (which was a crazy experience), then go to work. When I got to work my leg cramp that had been bugging me suddenly grew to be quite intense. The pain was awful. I just wanted to go home crawl in bed and sleep the pain away. about an hour into my shift the pain dissapeared only to return a short time later. I haden't eaten enough that day yet either so to top it all off I was hungry. The 4:35 I was at the front of the store pricing books when everything started to go black. I thought "OH MY GOSH IM GOING TO PASS OUT". So I went to the back of the store where Sarah was working and got there just in time.......... I sat on the floor breathing heavy. I just couldnt stand up without being totally dizzy. Ryan came a dn picked me up and Sarah worked the rest of my shift. I am taking all of this as a sign that I need more rest, good food, and less stress. Im not sure how I am going to accomplish this but I am going to have to try.

This morning I feel a little weak but at least my leg isn't hurting any more, that pain is so intense.

hayes at 7:15 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home