Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Alright then....Ive totally lost it. Today is all about stressing out , crying, freaking, and a million other things. I have NO patience for anything today. It's the worst day so far. Silver is in to everything. I don't have the energy to really play with him like I used to. I want to scream every second. I know he is also frustrated. Unfortunatly he is just too young to understand what is happening. He doesn't even notice my huge gut. My tooth (the one I need a root canal on) has been hurting (that is stressing me out more than anything), my mother has gone in to the hospital (for the 3rd time in two weeks) there is something wrong with her heart but they don't know exactly what it is, Ryan has been working so much we hardly see each other.

So in the next week or so we might have to jump in the car and head to Thunder Bay to see my mother before she has an operation (if she needs one). I might have to get my root canal soon which means we will have to pay full price (400 bucks), and of course we don't have that money. I have been feeling a little sick in my stomach, I totally need a massage............please forgive me for all my complaining, it's just the state I am in. I gotta snap out of this, my next blog I will write all the things I am happy about and thankful for and blessed by. I would do it now but I am exhausted.....

hayes at 6:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home