Truth can be dreams

Friday, June 27, 2003

HOLY SMOKES! It's been awhile. If anyone even comes to this site anymore they will be surprised to see that I am blogging again. Our motherboard on our computer blew and we just got it all fixed up. Actually our computer is much better now! Except the fact that RYAN got a virus yesterday............. Why he downloads stuff off the net I will never understand.

Anyway, everything is going very well. I am getting much bigger (only about 7 weeks left now). Asusual I want this baby out of me RIGHT NOW but I have come to terms with the fact that I just have to wait. My in-laws where down recently and the time we spent with them was great! They always bless us so much with there presence. They are a totally normal down to earth God fearing couple. It's nice to have that in the family. Speaking of family, we are trying to make plans to have someone come to Winnipeg when the baby is born. This is totally one of those times when not having family in town SUCKS! My mother was going to come but she has just found out that she has some major health problems and I just don't think it would be wise to have her come here. Not until they know exactly what is wrong with her. To tell the truth she was basically our only option. Although Ryan's mom will gladly come, it is hard for her to get here quickly...ahhhhhhhhhh

I am stoping work in a few weeks and I can't wait. My feet and legs really suffer when I have to stand on them for even a short 4 hour shift. besides I am looking forward to getting ready for the baby.

I am a little nervous about the baby's health...... I can't remember being this nervous about Silver but it is just something I need to think about a little. Like if the baby is very sick, with any number of things..... I know this is rediculious but I just have moments where I totally get freaked out and then I realise that GOD is totally in control and I totally believe that he doesn't give us anything we can't handle. It's all in his hands, and thank goodness.

hayes at 2:11 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home