Truth can be dreams

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Chicken pox are a terrible thing. To watch little Silver suffer is so draining...not to mention the fact that he was up until 3:30am last night. I lost my mind a few times and so did Ryan. Trinity was also pretty restless all night. It was terrible.

I will post a picture of silver so you can see how awful it is.

I went to a prayer meeting last night. It was so good to intercede again. I found it actually quite simple to enter in. God has been speaking to me very clearly on prayer so I was already very stirred.

I realized something about myself lastnight. I have a hard time being lead (in worship) to sing or think on God's holiness. That is one area I just don't really get or know of God yet. I mean I KNOW he's HOLY .......but I want more than that. A deeper understand would be good. That way when songs of holiness are sung or it is spoken of I could partake a little more.

Anywho, my pain persists. More tests to come. Jesus heal me.


hayes at 8:13 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Man! That sucks about the pox!
Haven't been down that road, can't say I want to go either! I hope you get some sleep tonight!

2:02 p.m.  
Blogger Girl Khan said...

Awww! I hope your kids will be fine soon. I'll pray for them. I don't know but I sensed sadness from your post. I think you're unwell. May God's loving hand heal you. Amen! Get a good night's rest!

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I totally appreciate ANY prayers! Thanks for stopping by!

1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home