Truth can be dreams: Here come the Pox

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Here come the Pox

SIlver is covered with chicken pox. Last night was horrible. Altogether I think I got about 3 or 4 hours sleep. I kept putting lotion on him, and gave him an oatmeal bath. I finally turned on the Barney movie and we watched it 3 times. He fell esleep a few times while watching.

Today I am crazy tired. Trinity has a fever so I assume she will be breaking out soon too. I guess that when they were sick just after we got home from Thunder Bay it was just because of the long drives and busy weekend.

It will be great when this is over.

hayes at 12:18 p.m.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...i hope they feel better soon! And I hope the you get some rest!
-Kristi

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ugh
I remember the days of spots
Always happened after a trip home from somewhere
But they pass, like all things
getting through it was a nightmare
but the kids are now grown and seem to have 'recovered' well!!

7:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry buddy I know thats tough stuff!BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!Hang in there.This too shall pass........jewel

11:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home