Truth can be dreams: Sick Kids

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Sick Kids

These past few weeks have been so draining. It really hit me today. It all started with our quick trip to Thunder Bay (which was great but tiring), then we were all worn out, then chicken pox started. Trinity is still getting more spots. I am hoping today will be her last day getting pox. Silver is covered with little scabs (which must be itchy and painful).

I just feel so tired. Ryan starts school soon. I start teaching classes soon. We are just in a little transition time. Too tired to think

hayes at 9:22 p.m.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya girlfriend!Its crazy hey???(Read my last blog LOL)Im so tired half the time I feel drunk!Dont know what we run on sometimes as Moms hey??WE ARE AMAZING!!!What would the world do with out Moms????What do you teach?Dance or something?ttyl jewel

11:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kido's! I hope everyone starts feeling better. How's work at the daycare going?

Miranda

3:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can relate...ava and emielia had them at the same time a few weeks back. if we gave it to you i am so sorry. hang in there. elisa

9:19 p.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

I'm thinking while the sick kids are sleeping you could take some time to update...or whatever...I mean I could just pick up the phone and call or something.

11:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home