Truth can be dreams: Ouch

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ouch

My neck and head are killing me. Serious pain.......it's almost 1:00pm, I've been up since 7:30am and haven't had time to take any pills yet.

Trinity is in a nasty mood today. Her teeth are coming in. She's got two or three at once right now. She has really been enjoying screaming at the top of her lungs. You know those high pitched squeals that only small animals and children can achieve? Well Silver and Trinity have those mastered.

Silver's 3rd birthday is coming up quick. December 1st. I am planning a cool Pirate/Princess party. In my family history (on my mother's side), a Pirate actually married a Princess....no seriously it's true! Anyway, I thought combining the two would make it possible for girls and boys to have a good time together.

This will be his first real birthday party. I just have to make up the invitations and get them out there this sunday. It's going to be fun...I hope :)


hayes at 1:27 p.m.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a party! Sounds like it will be quite the fun time!
-Kristi

3:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome mom! I don't know how you do it all, and so well, but I've decided I want to be just like you when I grow up!

11:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(oops, pressed enter b4 signing my name) - Christina

11:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home