Truth can be dreams: Scrapbooking

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Scrapbooking

I have started scrapbooking. My sisters are all really into it and they sucked me in too. Not that I'm complaining. It's tons of fun, and something I've wanted to do for years. I don't really like plain boring photo albums. Scrapbooking is great cause you can add colour and some creativity.

If anyone out there knows of some places where I can get some scrapbooking supplies for a good price let me know. I'd like to get some shape cutters.

So on Monday my cough started. It is much worse today. Dry hacking cough that just won't quit. The kids and Ryan is sick too. It seems like a bunch of people are feeling yucki this week.

To top my sickness off I stepped on a stupid toy Sunday night that has kept me limping for 3 days. I still can't fully walk on my right foot.

My mother is here visiting for 2 weeks which is cool. And Ryan has all of Sunday off so we can stay for the entire church service! YIPPIE!


hayes at 8:15 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

superstore has some decent scrapbooking stuff for fairly inexpensive. also, check your fliers. michael's has a 40% off one item coupon in their flyer every week.

9:13 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do scrapbooking too but bought a lot of my stuff from a company called Creative Memories. They have great product but a little pricier than some places. They do home workshops. check out www.creativememories.com and you can find someone locally who sells it.

Stefani

1:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home