Truth can be dreams: God Rocks

Sunday, October 03, 2004

God Rocks

Today was fantastic! God was soooooo good it was amazing!

What a great beginning today was for our dance/drama/whatever group. We have plenty of ideas and want to keep plugging out visual demonstrations for the people to see. As long as God keeps filling us with ideas and visions and we have the support to see those come to pass we will continue to GO FOR IT!

God bless Yvonne and Jason Parks who are awesome supporters! They are truly quality people. Also, my sister Shawne who came up from Thunder Bay to help us out with all her experience in the performing arts, she ROCKS too!

I will post some pictures as soon as we have some. I feel so totally strengthened by what happened today. I LOVE doing this stuff.........It blows me away all the time that Jesus lets me do stuff like this. I am totally blabbing......I'm just so excited and flying high, but also so totally solid and feeling more grounded in my gifting than I ever have.

I LOVE THE LORD


hayes at 7:32 p.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

The dance was awesome!
Very powerful! Very annointed!
Brought me to tears.
Wrecked my make-up. ;)
Well done.

2:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://melancholymusings.bravejournal.com/
HI Alexandra its Jewel just wanted to give you my new journal link.The other one is gone.Hope all is well.

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger tara said...

just wanted to let you know that your performance was awesome! very thought-provoking (that's not quite how i want to describe it but it's the best that i can come up with). afterwards, i was with the youth and they also had a lot of positive feedback about the dance/drama and that it was impacting. God bless you guys as you continue down this path.

9:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home