Truth can be dreams: forget it

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

forget it

I just wrote a really great post about how much I hate mice and want to kill them with my bare hands. And how SIlver went to his first birthday today and how he had fun and was on a sugar high...bla bla bla

I erased it and just don't have the patience to re-write it. So just trust me it was actually funny and kinda entertaining (which doesn't happen too often on this blog).

Thanks Jamie and Noah for having us over!

hayes at 9:57 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have mice too? I just found the "remnants" of one behind my crock pot the other day. ewwww! I am totally grossed out. Just as long as I never see it, I think I'll be ok. How do you kill yours - mouse traps? - Christina

10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home