Truth can be dreams: that's what I want.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

that's what I want.

this is an honest look into what I REALLY desire to do before I die.

I want to lead worship gosh darn it. I don't play an instrument very well. I don't even know if I can sing all that well. Do I have the kind of voice that just needs some lessons and practice and it would be fine? Or does it totally suck? I just need someone to tell me.

I want to paint the heart of God. That's pretty straight forward.

I long to be a part of a dance production. Something that is about an hour and a half long, with amazing costumes and lighting. The dancing would be solid and beautiful. It would touch all kinds of people.
That's all I can write now. I actually feel a little drained.

hayes at 9:10 p.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you can sing great and anyways even if you cant........JUST DO IT!Who really cares!?You'll be singing to and about the King!And to Him it'll sound great!Sigh,,,,it's a secret(well not anymore)passion of mine too!I'd LOVE to do that!Have you ever checked out the Winnipeg Ballet thingy?Of course you probably have.....isnt it great?!I used to go there all the time and watch and dream.....Anyhow YOU GO GIRL!!Youve got what it takes!DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!Your dancing already touches all kinds of people!Just so you know........it really does.I havent seen you in years but I still remember seeing you dance in worship years ago and it left a lasting impression in my mind........Why dont you put on a dance production thats about an hour and a half long yourself??Bet you could do it!!!Im rootin for ya!!jewel

11:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear people speak out their dreams. I pray that yours will be reality for you! I bless you with those dreams!
-Kristi

2:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home