Truth can be dreams: Time will tell

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Time will tell

As I was logging in I was thinking of all the things I could write about. I've got so much on my mind these days.

I've been thinking about the past...places I've been people I have known (and THOUGHT I knew). Blessings the Lord has given me. I love my life. Good, bad, and all!

The present.....how awesome it is to be a mother and wife. Sometimes I can't believe how I take it all forgranted. It's sick really. A great family, lovely children, and an amazing husband (how did I score such a wicked guy?)

The future ....who knows.....

I can't seem to shake this weird sense of sadness. I think it's been with me, lurking, ever since late last year. Just after I started to feel ill. It's been a challenging year to say the least. I am learning what is really important (to me) and what I can just shove in the trash.


hayes at 4:40 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home