Truth can be dreams: The Beautiful Bride

Monday, October 18, 2004

The Beautiful Bride

I've been thinking a lot about the Bride (of Christ) lately. I'm attempting to piece together another drama/dance about it. It's totally just in the thought process right now, nothing solid.

I really enjoyed church on Sunday. It's been a long while since I have sat through an entire service. Ryan took the kids upstairs and I stayed in the service with my mom. I totally enjoyed everything that Brian had to say. He said some great things!

Worship was awesome too. I sort of feel like God is calling to our body for more pressing in to him. To me it feels like we are standing on the bank of a river.......we'll let me try to explain this.....I see us standing on this bank that is a bunch of dark colours. They are all kind of meshed together, with little flecks of red. We are standing with our legs outstretched ready to touch the water. The water is weird....its' kind of sharp (like the waves are almost pointy), we know it's going to hurt a bit to get in. Also the water is crazy colours. Like a crazy rainbow of bright colours.

Anyway that's just what I see. Gotta go Trinity is crying.


hayes at 2:27 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarkie said...

That is so weird...ever since you told me about that woman that bought those wedding dresses...I have been seeing them at every thrift shop I go to.
So I have been thinking about the whole "bride" thing too...
I think its a concept that people need to get about Jesus...anyways thats it thats all

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger She Says Electric said...

I love that you write about your spiritual life. It's so encouraging and insightful. When we talk (or write)about what's going on with our relationship with God it lifts us up as well as those around us.
(Sorry for the Christianese but I mean it...) Bless you, bless you, bless you!!

11:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home