Truth can be dreams: Too long

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Too long

Alright......those of you interested in the creative dance class here's the deal. You have to be a member of the YMCA to attend. It's free if you have a membership.

I am fully aware that for those of you without a membership this is suckie. I am thinking of perhaps doing a class on my own somewhere. Perhaps like saturdays at 1:00pm till 1:30. Something like that. It would be like 2 or 3 bucks a class and it could be a drop in kinda thing. But anyway this is just a thought.

Kristina, Stephanie, Beckie and I have been working hard on a drama/dance that we will be sharing with the church next weekend. It will be Sunday morning. Come out and check it out. It is a vision that has been kicking around my brain for about a year (or more), and with the help of my sister, husband, and the AWESOME girls I just mentioned we will have a final product on Sunday.

WE NEED SOME PRAYER COVERAGE. ANYONE INTERESTED EMAIL ME AND I CAN LET YOU KNOW SOME OF THE THINGS WE NEED PRAYER FOR. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE INTERCESSION ON THAT MORNING WHILE WE ARE PREFORMING. THANKS!!!

My email r.a.hayes@shaw.ca

hayes at 7:31 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ya i probably will dress up.it is fun for the kids except the yucky stuff.what are you gonna dress up as?

1:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home