Truth can be dreams: We've all got somethin' to dance upon

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We've all got somethin' to dance upon

I am in love with modern dance. I just LOVE it! I am taking a class on Wednesday nights and am thinking of taking another on Tuesday.
Listen up for those of you who dance or want to. Take a class. Materworks has so many different classes at different levels. It can be so freeing. I'm starting to sound like a commercial. But really think about it......then sign up in the fall! You won't regret it!
I'm tired. There are so many projects I could be working on. Scrapbooking, which I haven't done for a few months. Painting, which I have the canvas and paints for but just can't get started. Femo sculptures, which I have so many ideas for but yet again just need to get at it.
It's tuff though. A regular day is usually long a tiring and by the time I get to the end of it and the kids are in bed I just want to sleep. Which is what I will be doing in about 5 minutes. Good night.
hayes at 10:09 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

yes I did send the email by the bye - I am going to be heading up "the arts" for Street Invaders at the Thunderbay, Eston, and Kamloops bootcamps and such!

I have had dancing on my mind SO MUCH lately, Wishing I was in a city so I could take some lessons again...I really miss dancing, I love it so much...Glad you are lovin it!

Hope to see you soon!
And when did you get a new place!!

11:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are so inspiring,...i just love ya,...i visit your blog often,..just so u know that it is being read by me,..i just am in the same boat as you,...trying to fit a thousand things into one tiny little box.....so yeah,...anyways,..thats awesome about dance,..i really would like to do that myself,..and also take some vocal lessons,...i am also working on a screenplay at the mo....and all that while trying to be a mum and a good wife...WOW,....i hear ya....our boats look so similar....its nice to have someone though who is much like yourself and can support you....I SUPPORT YOU!!!!...love ya babe...JEN M

8:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home