Truth can be dreams: Anyone?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Anyone?

Does anyone happen to own the DVD or VHS of U2's best of? I need to see the video for NUMB. Its for a dance.

We brought our car in yesterday to have it looked at. It's been making some crazy noises the past couple of months. It seems that we need quite a bit of work done. We need to have it all done before we head off to Eston on the 28th of July. It will cost about 500.00 bucks! So we are praying. That 500 doesn't even include having our windshield replaced! We still don't know how much that will be.

I am slowly working on the dances that I will need for Eston. I really need to crack down. I have a whole whack of ideas I just need to hear from God on which ones I need to focus on. This is such a great thing for me. I am feeling very challenged.
hayes at 9:20 a.m.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...we have the dvd for the song numb. the only hitch is we are leaving for holidays tomorrow afternoon till sunday. call us.
elisa

9:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, that's crazy that you write about plans and trusting God with them like, like- i dunno. I'm trying so hard to trust God with my future, but it's soooo scary! Anyways, I found your blog through another Jesus-loving mother of two, you mom's blogging ROCK my socks off. May i pleeeeeze add you to my friends list???

10:09 a.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Yes mom's DO ROCK!

Thanks Elisa!

10:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! thanks... teehee. I'm from the west coast, that pic is from down town Spokane, Washington. I was gonna be up there all summer, but plans changed. Isn't it an awesome pic?

10:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW I have the cd from Ruth for you (the audio one). I should be around tomorrow am (after 9 am - now that schools over we all sleep in - yaaahhh)

7:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home